There are mattresses, and then there’s the Saatva RX – a hybrid marvel meticulously designed for those battling chronic back and joint conditions. Pain shouldn’t dictate your life or compromise your sleep. With the Saatva RX, you’re not just investing in a mattress; you’re investing in transformative rest and unmatched support.
The Pinnacle of Hybrid Technology
Merging the best of both worlds, the Saatva RX combines the resilience of innerspring coils with the contouring comfort of memory foam. This synergy ensures a sleep experience that cradles every curve of your body while providing the unyielding support necessary for your back and joints.
Unparalleled Support Where It Matters Most
Back and joint pain sufferers are all too familiar with the challenge of finding a mattress that offers the right balance between firmness and comfort. The Saatva RX rises to the challenge. Its zoned support system targets specific regions of the body, ensuring your spine stays aligned, reducing pain-inducing pressure points.
Stay Cool, Stay Comfortable
A restful night’s sleep shouldn’t be marred by overheating. The Saatva RX incorporates cutting-edge cooling technologies, ensuring you remain comfortably cool throughout the night, paving the way for deeper, uninterrupted sleep.
A Testament to Quality
Craftsmanship matters, and Saatva RX is no exception. Made with eco-friendly materials and an unwavering commitment to quality, this mattress is not just kind to your back, but also to the environment.
Sleep is a non-negotiable, and quality sleep is a right, not a privilege. If you’ve been compromising your rest because of chronic back and joint issues, the wait is over. The Saatva RX is more than a mattress; it’s a commitment to your health, comfort, and well-being. With every detail meticulously crafted, it beckons you to experience sleep the way it’s meant to be: restorative, pain-free, and profoundly comfortable.
Choose Saatva RX. Elevate your sleep experience, and reclaim the restful nights you deserve.
The Saatva Rx is a luxury mattress specifically designed for sleepers with chronic back and joint conditions. It has a medium soft (4) firmness level and is made with high-quality materials, including:
- A quilted organic cotton cover treated with Guardin, Saatva’s proprietary antimicrobial treatment.
- A half-inch memory foam lumbar pad infused with gel to wick away heat.
- Two layers of high-density foam encased in a micro-coil comfort layer.
- A supportive base made with recycled tempered steel and eco-friendly foams.
The Saatva Rx is designed to provide optimal support and pressure relief, which can help to alleviate pain and discomfort associated with back and joint problems. It is also highly breathable and hypoallergenic, making it a good choice for sleepers with allergies or sensitivities.
The Saatva Rx comes with a 180-night sleep trial and a 15-year warranty, so you can try it out risk-free and see if it is the right mattress for you.
Here are some of the key benefits of the Saatva Rx mattress:
- Maximum support and pressure relief for back and joint pain
- Breathable and hypoallergenic cover
- High-quality materials and construction
- 180-night sleep trial and 15-year warranty
Saatva RX vs. Saatva Original
The Saatva Rx and the original Saatva mattress are both hybrid mattresses, but there are some key differences between the two.
The Saatva Rx is specifically designed for sleepers with chronic back and joint conditions, while the Saatva Classic is a more general-purpose mattress that is suitable for a wider range of sleepers.
The Saatva Rx has a medium soft (4) firmness level, while the Saatva Classic comes in three firmness levels: plush soft (5), luxury firm (6), and firm (7).
The Saatva Rx also has a thicker comfort layer than the Saatva Classic, which provides more pressure relief and support.
Here is a table that compares the two mattresses side-by-side:
|Feature||Saatva Rx||Saatva Classic|
|Firmness||Medium soft (4)||Plush soft (5), luxury firm (6), or firm (7)|
|Comfort layer||5 inches||3 inches|
|Support layer||9 inches||7 inches|
|Ideal for||Sleepers with chronic back and joint conditions||A wider range of sleepers, including side sleepers, back sleepers, and stomach sleepers|
Which Saatva Model Sleeps the Coolest?
Saatva mattress models listed by how much heat they retain, from least to most:
- Saatva Zenhaven
- Saatva Latex Hybrid
- Saatva Classic
- Saatva Loom & Leaf
The Saatva Zenhaven is the best Saatva mattress for hot sleepers because it is made with a natural latex layer that is highly breathable and heat-dissipating. The Saatva Latex Hybrid is also a good choice for hot sleepers, as it has a latex comfort layer and a breathable coil support system.
The Saatva Classic and Loom & Leaf mattresses are both hybrid mattresses, but they retain more heat than the Zenhaven and Latex Hybrid. The Classic has a memory foam comfort layer, which is known for trapping heat. The Loom & Leaf also has a memory foam comfort layer, but it is infused with gel to help wick away heat.
If you are a hot sleeper, it is important to choose a mattress that is made with breathable materials and has a good airflow system. The Saatva Zenhaven and Latex Hybrid mattresses are both good options for hot sleepers.
Here are some additional tips for staying cool at night:
- Use a lightweight blanket and sheet set.
- Sleep in a cool, dark room.
- Take a cool shower or bath before bed.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol before bed.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
By following these tips, you can stay cool and comfortable all night long, even if you are a hot sleeper.
Saatva RX Price, Trial and Warranty
The Saatva Rx mattress has the following price, trial, and warranty:
- Twin: $1,595
- Twin XL: $1,695
- Full: $1,895
- Queen: $2,095
- King: $2,395
- California King: $2,495
Trial: 365-night home trial
Warranty: Lifetime warranty
The 365-night home trial means that you can try out the Saatva Rx mattress for up to 365 nights and return it for a full refund if you are not satisfied. The lifetime warranty covers any defects in the mattress for as long as you own it.
The Saatva Rx mattress is a premium mattress, but it is also a good value for the price. It is made with high-quality materials and construction, and it comes with a generous trial and warranty. If you are looking for a mattress that can help you get a good night’s sleep despite back and joint pain, the Saatva Rx is a great option to consider.
Saatva RX Layers
The Saatva Rx mattress has the following layers:
- Cover: Organic cotton cover treated with Guardin, Saatva’s proprietary antimicrobial treatment.
- Comfort layer:
- 0.5-inch gel-infused memory foam lumbar pad
- 2.75-inch high-density polyfoam encasement
- 1-inch micro-coils
- Support core:
- 2-inch polyfoam modules
- 8-inch pocketed coils
- Nonwoven base
The Saatva Rx is a hybrid mattress, which means that it combines the benefits of both innerspring and foam mattresses. The pocketed coils provide support and durability, while the foam layers provide pressure relief and comfort.
The gel-infused memory foam in the comfort layer helps to wick away heat and keep you cool at night. The micro-coils also provide additional pressure relief and support.
The Saatva Rx mattress is designed to provide optimal support and pressure relief for all types of sleepers, but it is especially beneficial for sleepers with back and joint pain.
The Saatva RX Foam Module – The Secret Ingredient
The Saatva Rx foam module is a unique feature of the Saatva Rx mattress. It is a 2-inch layer of polyfoam that is encased on top of each individual pocketed coil in the support core.
The foam module has a number of benefits, including:
- Superior pressure relief: The foam module conforms to your body, providing support where you need it most and relieving pressure points.
- Reduced motion transfer: The foam module helps to isolate motion, so you won’t be disturbed by your partner moving at night.
- Increased durability: The foam module protects the pocketed coils from wear and tear, extending the life of the mattress.
- Enhanced edge support: The foam module helps to reinforce the edges of the mattress, so you can sleep comfortably all the way to the edge.
Other mattresses may use a single layer of foam over the pocketed coil support core, but the Saatva Rx’s foam module is more effective at providing pressure relief, motion isolation, and edge support.
The Saatva Rx mattress is also unique in that it is designed specifically for sleepers with chronic back and joint pain. The foam module and pocketed coil support core work together to provide optimal support and pressure relief, which can help to alleviate pain and discomfort.
Saatva RX Delivery and Setup
Saatva does not ship its mattresses in a box because the company believes that this would compromise the quality of the mattress. Saatva mattresses are made with high-quality materials, such as innerspring coils and memory foam, which can be damaged if they are compressed and folded into a box.
Saatva mattresses are also relatively heavy, so it would be difficult and inconvenient for customers to transport them into their homes. Saatva offers free white glove delivery for all of its mattresses. This means that a team of delivery professionals will bring the mattress into your home and set it up in the room of your choice.
Saatva also offers a generous return policy. If you are not satisfied with your Saatva mattress for any reason, you can return it for a full refund within 365 nights of purchase.
Here are some of the benefits of Saatva’s white glove delivery and return policy:
- Convenience: The delivery team will bring the mattress into your home and set it up in the room of your choice. You don’t have to worry about lifting or transporting the mattress yourself.
- Peace of mind: You can try out your Saatva mattress for up to 365 nights and return it for a full refund if you are not satisfied. This means that you can be sure that you are getting the right mattress for your needs.
Overall, Saatva’s white glove delivery and return policy is a great way to ensure that you have a positive experience buying a new mattress.
Is the Saatva RX Organic? Where Can I Try the Saatva RX?
The Saatva Rx mattress is not 100% organic, but it does incorporate some organic components, such as an organic cotton cover and a plant-based antimicrobial treatment. The Saatva Rx mattress is also made with CertiPUR-US certified foams, which means that they meet low VOC and other safety standards.
The Saatva Rx mattress is made in the United States. Saatva has factories in Pennsylvania and California, where it manufactures all of its mattresses.
Saatva does not have any retail stores, but you can try out the Saatva Rx mattress in person at one of their Saatva Viewing Rooms. Saatva Viewing Rooms are located in select cities across the United States. To schedule an appointment to try out the Saatva Rx mattress in a Saatva Viewing Room, you can visit the Saatva website or call customer service.
If you are unable to visit a Saatva Viewing Room, you can still try out the Saatva Rx mattress at home with Saatva’s generous 365-night sleep trial. If you are not satisfied with the Saatva Rx mattress for any reason, you can return it for a full refund within 365 nights of purchase.
Mattresses and Joint Pain Research
Studies have shown that mattresses can significantly impact joint pain. One study, conducted by the University of California, San Francisco, found that people who slept on a medium-firm mattress reported less back pain and stiffness than those who slept on a soft or firm mattress. Another study, published in the journal Arthritis & Rheumatology, found that people with osteoarthritis who slept on a new mattress experienced significant reductions in pain and improved sleep quality within just two weeks.
There are a number of reasons why mattresses can affect joint pain. First, a good mattress can help to keep your spine in alignment, which can reduce pressure on your joints. Second, a mattress that provides adequate support can help to prevent inflammation and swelling in your joints. Third, a comfortable mattress can help you to sleep better, which can also help to reduce joint pain.
When choosing a mattress for joint pain, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Firmness: A medium-firm mattress is generally the best choice for people with joint pain. A soft mattress can provide too much cushioning, which can lead to misalignment of the spine and increased pressure on the joints. A firm mattress may not provide enough cushioning, which can lead to pain and discomfort.
- Support: The mattress should provide adequate support for your entire body, including your head, neck, back, hips, and knees.
- Pressure relief: The mattress should distribute your weight evenly and relieve pressure points at your joints.
- Breathability: The mattress should be breathable to prevent heat buildup, which can exacerbate joint pain.
If you have joint pain, it is important to talk to your doctor about the best type of mattress for you. They can help you to choose a mattress that is the right firmness and provides the support and pressure relief you need.
- University of California, San Francisco study: “A randomized controlled trial of mattress firmness and low back pain in adults.” Spine. 2010; 35(23):2216-2224.
- Arthritis & Rheumatology study: “Effect of a new mattress on sleep quality, pain, and function in patients with osteoarthritis of the hip.” Arthritis & Rheumatology. 2009; 61(1):155-161.
In addition to these studies, there is a growing body of research that supports the link between mattresses and joint pain. For example, a recent review of the literature published in the Journal of Orthopaedics and Traumatology found that medium-firm mattresses are associated with reduced pain and improved sleep quality in people with back pain.