- Wynn Las Vegas : The Wynn Las Vegas hotel uses the customized plush pillow-top mattress, with feather and down bedding, by Simmons Beautyrest.
- The Palazzo at The Venetian: The Palazzo at The Venetian hotel uses the Serta Perfect Sleeper Presidential Suite II pillow-top mattress, with feather and down bedding.
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas: The Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas uses custom designed plush pillow-top mattresses, with luxury linens, by Four Seasons Bed.
- The Mirage: The Mirage hotel in Las Vegas uses the custom designed plush pillow-top mattresses, with luxury linens, by The Mirage Sleep Experience.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas : The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas uses custom designed plush pillow-top mattresses, with luxury linens, by Westin Heavenly Bed.
- Aria Resort & Casino: The Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas uses custom designed plush pillow-top mattresses, with luxury linens, by Aria Hotel Collection.
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino: The Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas uses custom designed plush pillow-top mattresses, with luxury linens, by Serta Perfect Sleeper Presidential Suite II.
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino: The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas uses custom designed plush pillow-top mattresses, with luxury linens, by Mandalay Bay Sleep Experience.
- Luxor Hotel & Casino. The Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas uses custom designed plush pillow-top mattresses, with luxury linens, by Luxor Bed.
The frequency of changing mattresses in Las Vegas hotels varies depending on the hotel policy and the condition of the mattresses. Some hotels may change their mattresses every 3-5 years, while others may change them every 2-3 years or even more frequently. It is not uncommon for high-end hotels to replace their mattresses more frequently in order to provide guests with a comfortable and luxurious sleeping experience. The exact frequency of replacement is determined by each individual hotel and is based on a variety of factors such as guest feedback, usage, and budget.
Best Las Vegas Hotel Mattresses
The Venetian Resort is consistently lauded for its focus on providing an exceptional sleep experience. In their luxury suites, The Venetian uses the Sealy® Posturepedic® pillow-top mattresses, which combine comfort with substantial back support, leading to rave reviews from guests about their sleep quality.
In the realm of opulence, the Bellagio Hotel and Casino also stands out with its custom-designed Bellagio Bed. This luxury plush mattress, exclusively designed for Bellagio, provides a perfect blend of comfort, support, and temperature management, often securing high marks from patrons for its sleep experience.
On the other end of the Strip, The Wynn Las Vegas and Encore also command attention with their exclusive custom Wynn Dream Beds. Manufactured by Sealy, these beds boast a plush, pillow-top mattress that combines comfort with firm underlying support.
The ARIA Resort & Casino is another standout, providing guests with a custom bed featuring a plush-top mattress created in partnership with Serta. These mattresses, along with the advanced control system for room conditions (including blackout shades and temperature), ensure an optimized sleep environment.
Hotels are designed to impress and having a great mattress that guests enjoy is critical to the overall impression of your stay. If you had a great night at a particular Las Vegas Hotel, check out the list below of Las Vegas hotel mattresses. We have identified the make and model of these mattresses so that you can either buy them for your home or check out the mattress before you book your stay. It’s important to know if your hotel has a traditional spring bed, which most do, or memory foam which some people seek out. Since the larger mattress manufacturers change the names of their mattresses so that it is hard to compare among different retailers, we have tried to best match the models with what is available online. They may not be a perfect match but we try and come as close as possible.
Mandarin Oriental Mattress
Simmons Beautyrest World Class Eminence Super Pillow Top Mattress
Wynn Las Vegas Mattress
Sealy Posturepedic Wynn Dream Bed made exclusively for the Wynn and Encore Las Vegas.
This is a flippable mattress. As you can see by the labeling above that they must keep track of when it was last flipped. You can now get the Wynn Mattress Here
Planet Hollywood Mattress Las Vegas
How Often do Las Vegas Hotels Change Their Mattresses?
When it comes to the bustling hospitality industry of Las Vegas, the priority remains on providing guests with the utmost comfort and luxury experience. Among many factors contributing to this endeavor, the mattress quality stands paramount. However, a universally set timeline for changing mattresses in Vegas hotels doesn’t exist, as the replacement frequency depends on several factors including the hotel’s quality, usage, and the specific brand of the mattress in use.
Most high-end hotels, particularly those located on the world-famous Vegas Strip, adhere to a rigorous standard of comfort and therefore, tend to replace mattresses more frequently. For such establishments, the general range can be anywhere from five to seven years. The higher-end, luxury resorts may even replace their mattresses as frequently as every three to five years to ensure their guests are experiencing the highest level of comfort and luxury.
In contrast, budget or mid-range hotels may not replace their mattresses as frequently, often pushing their lifespan to the 8-10 years mark. However, it should be noted that this does not necessarily denote a compromise on the comfort or hygiene factor. These establishments typically opt for higher durability mattresses that maintain their comfort level over a longer period.
Many factors influence these timelines, including guest feedback, routine maintenance checks, and industry innovation. If a mattress begins showing signs of wear or causes guest discomfort before the typical replacement time, hotels won’t hesitate to replace it. Similarly, the advent of new and improved mattress technology may also prompt an earlier replacement.
Furthermore, it’s worth noting that mattresses are just one element in the equation. Hotels in Las Vegas are continuously refreshing their rooms, which often includes updating other furniture, fixtures, and amenities alongside mattresses.