Bedphones are headphones that are specifically designed to be worn in bed. They are typically made with soft, comfortable materials and have a low-profile design so that they don’t put any pressure on your ears or head. Bedphones also often have features that make them ideal for sleep, such as noise cancellation and the ability to play music or audiobooks at a low volume.
There are a number of different brands of bedphones available on the market, and each brand offers a variety of different features and benefits. Some of the most popular brands of bedphones include:
- DubsLabs Bedphones
- Relax & Sleep Bedphones
- Smart Nora
When choosing a pair of bedphones, it is important to consider your individual needs and preferences. Some factors to consider include:
- Comfort: Make sure to choose a pair of bedphones that are comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Noise cancellation: If you live in a noisy environment, you may want to choose a pair of bedphones with noise cancellation capabilities.
- Sound quality: If you are an audiophile, you may want to choose a pair of bedphones with good sound quality.
- Price: Bedphones can range in price from around $30 to $200. Choose a pair of bedphones that fits your budget.
If you are considering buying a pair of bedphones, I recommend that you read reviews from other customers before you buy. This will help you to get a better idea of what to expect from the headphones. You may also want to try out a pair of bedphones in a store before you buy them. This will give you a chance to see if the headphones are comfortable for you and if the sound quality is good.
Overall, bedphones can be a great way to improve your sleep quality. They can help to reduce noise and distractions, and they can also help you to relax and unwind before bed.
BedPhones are headphones designed for you to use while you are lying in bed. They are thin and fit over your ear so that you really don’t feel them while lying on your side. They have a soft covering that cushions your ear.
BedPhones have been around for a few years but their latest design, the generation 3.5 BedPhone really hits the mark in terms of comfort and features. Many people wouldn’t ever consider using headphones while they sleep. However now that white noise apps are prevalent on phones and with the abundance of ASMR (Autonomous sensory meridian response) videos, websites and apps, BedPhones are the perfect solution.
Aside from being the ideal headphone for sleeping, they are also suitable for the gym and other places.
Unboxing the Bedphones
Here’s what the BedPhones look like out of the box.
My Bedphones Findings
The BedPhones are easy to shape to your ear and sound great. Since they aren’t noise blocking or canceling, they aren’t as well suited to a noisy environment but since the primary use for these will be your bedroom, chances are you’re in a quiet place. They are very comfortable headphones, it’s easy to forget you’re wearing them while laying down.
There’s even a Bedphone app that you can use for your iPhone or Android phone. It uses your phone’s accelerometer to detect motion. If there’s little to no motion after a certain amount of time it will turn off any music you are listening to.
I forgot to mention in the video that your BedPhones also come with a free sleep mask included in the case.
The case itself has a hard outer shell which protects your BedPhones from getting bent out of shape while in a suitcase or traveling.
This device also has a button that lets you answer calls while wearing them along with an inline microphone. I misspoke in my unboxing video regarding changing audio tracks. You cannot skip or reverse audio tracks using this button.
My Bedphones Recommendation
BedPhones address a specific problem in the niche market of sleep headphones. They are very comfortable, lightweight and cushy. With the added app, sleepers can doze off to their favorite music or ASMR track and let BedPhones put themselves to sleep.
Get 10% off your entire purchase with coupon code: SLEEPSHERPA10 at Checkout.
Disclosure: We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we may get a small share of the revenue.
Alternatives to Bedphones
There are a number of alternatives to bedphones, including:
- Earbuds: Earbuds are a good alternative to bedphones if you are looking for a more discreet and comfortable option. Earbuds are typically smaller and lighter than bedphones, and they can be inserted directly into your ear canals. However, earbuds can be uncomfortable for some people to wear for long periods of time, and they may not provide as much noise cancellation as bedphones.
- Earplugs: Earplugs are another good alternative to bedphones, especially if you are looking for a more affordable option. Earplugs are typically made of foam or silicone, and they are inserted into your ear canals to block out noise. Earplugs can be very effective at blocking out noise, but they can also be uncomfortable for some people to wear for long periods of time.
- White noise machine: A white noise machine can be a good alternative to bedphones if you are looking for a way to mask noise and create a more relaxing environment for sleep. White noise machines produce a continuous sound that can help to block out other noises, such as traffic noise or snoring.
- Fan: A fan can be another good alternative to bedphones, especially if you are looking for a way to create a white noise effect and cool yourself down while you sleep. Fans can also help to circulate the air in your bedroom, which can be beneficial for people who suffer from allergies or asthma.
Ultimately, the best alternative to bedphones depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for a comfortable and discreet option that provides good noise cancellation, bedphones are a good choice. If you are looking for a more affordable option, earbuds or earplugs may be a better choice. If you are looking for a way to mask noise and create a more relaxing environment for sleep, a white noise machine or fan may be a good choice.