Overview of the Snuggle Pedic Pillow
I have been sleeping on my Snuggle Pedic pillow since last Saturday, February 7, 2015. It has taken some adjustment but I think I may end up staying with this pillow for a while. The shredded memory foam is starting to loosen a little more but I still notice a strong off gassing odor. I hope that it dissipates soon otherwise I may have to go a more natural route. UPDATE, a couple days later and no more odor. Now I’m really enjoying this pillow! It is so amazingly soft. Not only because of the bamboo casing but also the shredded foam makes it feel like you are sleeping on hundreds of mini foam pillows.
What I like most about the pillow is that it’s easy to customize by moving some of the shredded foam around thus making it thinner or thicker in certain spots. It does a very good job of supporting my neck without any pressure points. Last night I had one of the best sleeps in the past 3 weeks.
The All New Snuggle Pedic Pillow
Since I orginally posted about this pillow, Snuggle Pedic has made some significant updates to their product. This pillow is now fully washable, foam and all. I put this to the test and it really does wash well. If you do wash it make sure to wring out as much water from the pillow as possible before drying. The foam can hold lots of water which will increase drying time if you don’t get as much out as you can.
Here’s an unboxing and an overview of the Snuggle Pedic Pillow
The Snuggle Pedic Pillow is the highest rated pillow on Amazon right now and it doesn’t look like that is slowing down anytime soon. As for cost, it is relatively inexpensive when you consider the competitors out there that would sell a pillow similar to this for at least $100 plus shipping.
The Snuggle Pedic Pillow also has a 90 day refund guarantee. That means you can try it for 3 months and if you don’t like it return it via Amazon. Amazon has amazing customer service and it is super easy to return merchandise.
The Snuggle Pedic Pillow gets my highest rating for a pillow that you will come to rely on for a good night’s sleep it is also currently listed as an Amazon Choice pick.
Overview and Construction of the Snuggle-Pedic
Here’s some more technical information on the Snuggle Pedic Pillow and the company
- Shredded Style Combination Memory Foam Pillow That NEVER GOES FLAT! Our Kool-Flow® Soft and Luxurious, Extra Breathable Micro-Vented Cover Made In The U.S.A. with 43% Viscose of Bamboo, 56.4 percent Polyester, .6 Percent Lycra KEEPS YOU COOL ALL NIGHT LONG! Fully Machine Washable.
- MADE IN USA CERTIFIED Bed Manufacturer Using Eco-Friendly Biogreen® & Certipur-US Certified Foam. NOTE: PLEASE CHECK “SOLD BY” SELLER NAME, ONLY SNUGGLE-PEDIC® PRODUCTS SOLD BY RELIEF-MART, INC. ARE GUARANTEED GENUINE AND WILL BE BACKED BY OUR LEADING 20-YEAR WARRANTY, 90-NIGHT SLEEP TRIAL, AND FREE PERSONAL CUSTOMIZATION IF UNSATISFIED!
- Now With Zipper Removable Outer Cover To Allow For Easy Adjustment of Thickness and Comfort. Conforming Shape Orthopedically Supports the Neck For Side, Stomach, & Back Sleepers.
- Hypoallergenic & Dust Mite Resistant. Rolled & Vacuum Sealed For Eco-Friendly Shipping. We use a combination of Biogreen® and CertiPUR-US® Certified foam tested and shown to be MADE WITHOUT ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals, formaldehyde, without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and Low in VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million).
- 90-DAY, No Hassle REFUND GUARANTEE, FREE CUSTOMIZATIONS and FREE RETURN SHIPPING WHEN YOU CONTACT RELIEF-MART DIRECTLY. INDUSTRY LEADING 20-Year Warranty!
My Snuggle Pedic Pillow Findings
Here’s a look at the inside filling of the pillow. Notice how it reacts when I squish it.
Here’s a photo of the zipper system and fill inside the pillow.
My Snuggle Pedic Recommendation
What sets the Snuggle Pedic pillow apart from the rest of the shredded memory foam pillow competition is that if you find the pillow to have too much or too little fill, you can send it back to the company and they will adjust it for you. Having a pillow where you can adjust the amount of loft is extremely valuable. There may be times where you want a thinner or thicker pillow depending on how you feel or if you suffer from an injury. This pillow gives you that flexibility. It is also one of few foam pillows that are actually washable.
I really enjoy my Snuggle Pedic. The quality is definitely there and you should get many years of high quality sleep you of it.
Disclosure: We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we may get a small share of the revenue.