SOL Organics offers a variety of sheet sets, including:
- Sateen sheets: These sheets have a smooth, silky feel and are perfect for year-round use.
- Brushed flannel sheets: These sheets are soft and cozy, making them a good choice for winter or cold climates.
- Percale sheets: These sheets are lightweight and breathable, making them a good choice for summer or hot climates.
- Linen sheets: These sheets are naturally cool and crisp, making them a good choice for hot sleepers.
SOL Organics sheets are also fair trade certified, which means that the farmers and workers who produce them are paid a fair wage and work in safe and healthy conditions.
Here are some of the benefits of using SOL Organics sheets:
- They are soft and comfortable. SOL Organics sheets are made from high-quality cotton that is soft to the touch and gentle on the skin.
- They are durable. SOL Organics sheets are well-made and can withstand repeated washing and drying.
- They are temperature-regulating. SOL Organics sheets help to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- They are hypoallergenic. SOL Organics sheets are made from natural materials that are free of harmful chemicals and dyes.
- They are eco-friendly. SOL Organics sheets are made from certified organic cotton and are fair trade certified.
If you are looking for soft, comfortable, and durable sheets that are also good for the environment, then SOL Organics sheets are a great option.
SOL has made luxury organic cotton sheets more accessible by passing savings onto the consumer. I received a free set of SOL Organics sheets for review. SOL Organics (Sustained Organic Living) is a company based out of the Twin Cities that makes fair trade, organic sheets at an amazing price. It was a pleasure to learn that such an honest and ethical company was in my own backyard! I was invited out to their offices to see first hand what makes this company so different. I was totally blown away by their transparency and honesty.
Overview of SOL Organics
SOL stands for Sustained Organic Living.
Since 2010, SOL has made a sustainable difference by offering luxury organic cotton products
That means we uphold fair trade practices with our partners in India, who also reap the benefits of organic production.
It also means that our customers sleep easier on, soft, smooth organic sheets they can afford without compromising on quality.
To us, that’s luxury without compromise.
Join the SOL movement.
Do it for the bees, for your family, for yourself—and for the earth. With SOL, organic cotton is now within reach of us all.
Ordering SOL Sheets
Ordering SOL sheets is a breeze with their streamlined website. You can choose from plain, pleated or hemmed sheets then choose colors from there. Once you place your order, the sheets should arrive in about a week. While you’re at it check out their other products including their non GMO essential oil candles. This company is also well known for their expertise in essential oils.
Here’s a video of me “unboxing” the sheets.
My SOL Organics Findings
These sheets are light and airy and feel amazing. The breathability is unsurpassed. Here’s a detailed view of the sheets This is the pleated blue sheet. The stitching is consistent and the quality is definitely there.
Here’s the bottom of the fitted sheet. Again, great quality and consistency
This is a 300 count sheet but the most important piece to that is that it is long staple cotton.
Here’s a closeup of the Sol Organics sheets after one wash
My SOL Organics Recommendation
I have not found a better value for organic sheets than SOL Organics. The fact that they ethically source their product and pay the farmers and factory worker a just wage seals the deal. SOL takes it a step further by pricing their sheets to that they are more accessible to everyone. I absolutely love how these sheets feel, and the proof is in the pictures. If you don’t love these sheets, SOL has a 30-day money-back guarantee where they will refund the full purchase price.
Disclosure: We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we may get a small share of the revenue. I have an affiliate relationship with SOL organics.
Sol Organics, Boll & Branch, and Coyuchi are all popular brands of organic sheets. They all offer a variety of sheet sets, including different materials, weaves, and thread counts.
Here is a comparison of the three brands:
|Feature||Sol Organics||Boll & Branch||Coyuchi|
|Material||100% organic cotton||100% organic cotton||100% organic cotton, linen, and other sustainable materials|
|Weave||Sateen, brushed flannel, percale, linen||Sateen, percale, linen||Sateen, percale, linen, waffle|
|Thread count||300, 400||280, 300, 400||250, 300, 400|
|Certifications||Fair Trade Certified, GOTS, OEKO-TEX||Fair Trade Certified, GOTS, OEKO-TEX||Fair Trade Certified, GOTS, OEKO-TEX|
- All three brands offer high-quality organic sheets that are soft, comfortable, and durable.
- All three brands are committed to sustainability and ethical practices.
- All three brands offer a variety of sheet sets to choose from, including different materials, weaves, and thread counts.
- Sol Organics is the most affordable of the three brands.
- Boll & Branch offers the widest range of thread counts.
- Coyuchi offers the most diverse range of materials, including linen and waffle.
Which brand is right for you?
If you are looking for high-quality organic sheets at a reasonable price, Sol Organics is a good option. If you are looking for the widest range of thread counts, Boll & Branch is a good option. If you are looking for the most diverse range of materials, Coyuchi is a good option.
Ultimately, the best way to decide which brand is right for you is to consider your individual needs and preferences.
Why Are Most Organic Cotton Sheets 300 Thread Count?
There are a few reasons why many organic sheets are 300 thread count:
- Cost: Organic cotton is more expensive than conventional cotton, so brands need to keep the cost of organic sheets down. A 300 thread count is a good balance between affordability and quality.
- Durability: Organic cotton is a softer and more delicate fiber than conventional cotton, so it’s important to choose a thread count that is durable enough to withstand repeated washing and drying. A 300 thread count is a good choice for durability.
- Breathability: Organic cotton is a naturally breathable fabric, so a 300 thread count is ideal for year-round use. It’s not too heavy in the summer and not too light in the winter.
However, it’s important to note that thread count is not the only factor that determines the quality of sheets. Other factors such as the weave and the quality of the cotton also play a role. For example, a 300 thread count sateen sheet will feel softer and silkier than a 300 thread count percale sheet.
There are also some organic sheet brands that offer higher thread counts, such as 400 or 500 thread count. These sheets are typically more expensive, but they may be a good option if you are looking for a softer and more luxurious feel.
Most Expensive Organic Cotton Sheet Brands
Here is a list of some of the most expensive organic cotton sheet brands:
- Yves Delorme
- Peacock Alley
- Ann Gish
- Parachute Home
- Boll & Branch
These brands offer high-quality organic sheets that are made with the finest materials and craftsmanship. They are also known for their luxurious designs and elegant feel.
It is important to note that the price of organic sheets can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the brand, the material, the weave, the thread count, and the size. However, the brands on this list are all known for being on the more expensive side.
If you are looking for the most luxurious and exclusive organic sheets, then one of these brands is a good option. However, if you are on a budget, there are also many affordable organic sheet brands available.