© Sleep Coast, LLC. All Rights Reserved 2023
Kailu Silk Pillowcase
$100.00 – $125.00
Nestle into bed knowing your ultrasmooth silk pillowcase is also enhancing your skin and hair while you sleep. KAILU silk pillowcases are made with the finest-quality mulberry silk, which absorbs less moisture than cotton and helps keep your skin and hair hydrated.
With an exquisite silk weight of up to 25 momme, side envelope closures, and double-stitched seams, our silk pillowcases are carefully handcrafted to be longer lasting. Choose from four designs that feature a unique piping detail to define your bedroom style: white with black piping, white with white piping, champagne with white piping, and a dramatic charcoal with white piping.
- 100% pure long-strand mulberry silk of the highest grade (6A)
- Envelope closure
- OEKO-Tex 100 certified
- Allergy resistant
- Helps skin and hair retain moisture
Proudly handmade in China. Designed in San Francisco.
Standard: 20 in. x 27.5 in.
King: 20 in. x 36 in.
Though standard and queen pillows vary by a few inches (standard pillows: 20 in. x 26 in.; queen pillows: 20 in. x 30 in.), you can use standard pillowcases with queen-size pillows. Our silk pillowcases have an envelope closure to accommodate larger and fluffier pillows.
HAND-WASH OR MACHINE WASH
- Hand-wash warm with gentle, natural detergent.
- Or place in a mesh delicates pouch and machine wash warm on a delicate cycle using a gentle, natural detergent.
- Do not use bleach or hard detergents.
LAY FLAT TO DRY
- Do not tumble dry. Using a dryer will shorten the lifespan of your silk pillowcase.
- Use low heat only.
- Do a final press when the case is on the pillow to get an even smoother finish.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections